LaidBackBet is committed to protecting your privacy and providing a service that gives You a safe online experience.
- by email (sent to your account’s registered email address)
- as an announcement through our homepage, and through other official Communication Services and Social Media Channels such as the official LaidBackBet Twitter and Facebook pages.
If there are changes made to how We use your Personally Identifiable Information (username, forename, surname, email address, phone number, address of residence etc.), notification will be made by either email or postal mail to those affected by the change.
There will be no notification if other sections of these terms and conditions are changed. You are there for advised to re-read this statement on a regular basis.
Situations in which LaidBackBet Collect Information
LaidBackBet may collect and retain the following information from, and about You, if You interact with Us:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Payment details
- Website Password
- Your payment details – billing and delivery addresses
- Your location, browser type and operating system, Website browsing patterns (e.g. through cookies)
- Other information You actively submit to Us or We can determine about You based on your interactions with the Website.
You may interact with Us, for example, if You:
- Visit the LaidBackBet Website (www.laidbackbet.co.uk)
- Connect or submit information to the Website via integrated social networking tools, one of our official Communication Services and Social Media Channels.
- Create an account with LaidBackBet
- Open or respond to emails from LaidBackBet
- Provide information to enrol or participate in programs provided on behalf of, or together with other merchants, co-marketers, distributors, resellers and other business partners, with your consent or as necessary to provide services You have requested
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content
You also provide personal data to Us when You interact with the Website via cookies and other technologies as described in the LaidBackBet
You can manage the types of personal data You provide to Us:
- You can unsubscribe from any communication by following the instructions contained in any commercial emails that We send You. Please note that even if You decide not to subscribe to, or to unsubscribe, from promotional email messages, We may still need to contact You with important transactional information related to your account and your purchases. For example, even if You have unsubscribed from our promotional email messages, We will still send You important information about changes to the Website or our services
- You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Please refer to the for more information. You may also manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share information on and about your devices with Us.
- You may also manage the sharing of certain personal data with Us when You connect with Us through social networking platforms or applications.
How We Use Information
We may process personal data to:
- Facilitate and process orders
- Analyse advertising effectiveness
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests
- Establish and analyse individual and group profiles and customer behaviour
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to You about Us
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as administration of the Website, forum management, fulfilment, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations or to comply with the law
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements
- Enhance other information We have about You to help Us better understand You, determine your interests.
When and Why We Disclose Information
We will not share your personal data, except as follows:
- in case of a merger, acquisition or reorganization, with a purchaser of our company or all or substantially all of our assets
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, business partners and users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting LaidBackBet
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts, or as otherwise required or permitted by law
We encourage business partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, while We share personal data with business partners only for the above-mentioned purposes, their subsequent processing and use of personal data obtained through LaidBackBet is governed by their own privacy policies and practices and not subject to our control.
Security of Personal Data
We have implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your personal data, including industry-standard encryption technology.
Your Rights in relation to Personal Data; Contact Us
You can access, update, rectify, and delete your information You provided to Us in your profile by sending Us an email via the page.
In accordance with applicable law, You may:
- request access to any other personal data We hold about You and request that it be updated, rectified, deleted or blocked
- request that We refrain from further use of any personal data We hold about You
- object to our creation of user profiles about You
If You have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or if You want to make use of any of the above rights, or other rights that You may have in relation to your personal data, please email Us via the page.
While We are ready to assist You in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, We cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, We are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Website for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide You services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Social Site Features
Privacy Practices of Third Parties