Important information about consent:
- Visit the LaidBackBet Website (www.laidbackbet.co.uk)
- Connect or submit information to the Website via integrated Communication Services or Social Media Channels tools, one of our official Social Media Channels, holding pages, or Forum
- Create an account with LaidBackBet
- Open or respond to emails from LaidBackBet
- Provide information to enrol or participate in programs provided on behalf of, or together with other merchants, co-marketers, distributors, resellers and other business partners, with your consent or as necessary to provide services You have requested
- Visit any page online that displays our ads or content
Some of the cookies We use (operationally necessary cookies, functionality cookies, and performance cookies) are exempted from the requirement to obtain your consent. Therefore We only ask your consent for those cookies that are not exempted. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting all cookies on your devices and / or by changing the cookie settings of your browser or device.
What are cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers, usually made up of small bits of text or code. Cookies are usually stored on your device or in your web browser and they send certain information back to the party who served the cookie. When We say cookies We are actually referring to a broader range of technologies than just cookies, including web beacons, clear gifs, pixels and other similar technologies.
How are cookies used?
Cookies are used in order to better understand how applications and Websites work and to optimize online and mobile experiences. Cookies do this by allowing the party serving the cookie to analyse a Website’s or mobile app’s performance, to identify certain users anonymously and remember their preferences, to better understand whether a computer or device (and probably its user) has visited a Website previously and to serve personalised advertisements.
What kinds of cookies are used on the Site?
Our Website primarily uses the following four types of cookies:
1. Operationally Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential for the operation of our Website. They make it possible for You to browse and use our Website. If You disable these cookies, the Website will not function correctly.
2. Performance Cookies – These cookies gather information about how visitors use the Website and monitor Website performance.
3. Functionality Cookies – These cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences.
How else can I avoid cookies?
You may be able to avoid certain cookies by configuring your browser settings. Please check your browser settings for more information.
Are there cookies in emails?
Our emails contain cookies that track whether You open our emails and whether You click any links within them. The cookies used in our emails to monitor these behaviours are unique to each email and are not stored on your computer or mobile device.
What if I have questions?
If after reading this Cookies Policy You have any questions please send Us an email via the page.